You might be leaving money on the table!
If you’re looking for the best SEO-friendly Content Management System (CMS) for your website, WordPress is the best platform!
It works best for 𝐒𝐄𝐎 𝐩𝐮𝐫𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐬.
Why do I say so?
Because nowadays, local & international businesses from all over the world build WordPress sites to increase their trust and brand credibility.
According to w3techs wordpress market reports,
“WordPress is used by 63.5% of all the websites whose content management system we know. This is 37.8% of all websites. Version 5 is used by 79.7% of all the websites who use WordPress.”
What makes WordPress so unique? WordPress has grown so much in popularity throughout the years.
𝐇𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐲.
1. Easily install free & premium SEO plugins (Yoast SEO, All-in-one SEO pack, etc.)
2. Provides a great user experience
3. SEO-friendly and Customizable Permalinks
4. SEO-Optimized Quality Images and Tags
5. Fast loading Themes and Site Speed
6. Mobile Version Optimization
7. Maximize your Social Media Exposure
WordPress also benefits the user, saves a lot of time with different SEO tools and features that you cannot find elsewhere.